Admissions & Records - Forms for Students

Here are listed some of the Admissions, Advising, and Financial Aid forms students may need. Some of the forms are PDF FILLABLE FORMS. When this is indicated, you may fill out the form online and print a paper copy when you have finished entering information. To complete the process, a paper copy of this fillable form must be submitted to the appropriate office by mail, fax, or in person.

Financial Aid Forms

BOGW - Board of Governors fee Waiver (2016-2017) Espanol (2016-2017)

Beginning with the 2015-2016 school year, students must now maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress in order to remain eligible for the BOGW.

FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
California Dream Act Application

Request an IRS Tax Return Transcript or paper request 4506-T

FORMS FOR 2016-2017

Terms and Conditions 2016-2017 Instructions
Terms and Conditions 2016-2017

Verification Worksheets Independent Students
Independent Standard Verification V1 2016-2017
Independent Custom Verification V4 2016-2017
Independent Aggregate Verification V5 2016-2017
Independent Household Resources Verification V6 2016-2017
Marital Status Clarification - Student
Asset Information - Student
Untaxed Income – Student

Verification Worksheets Dependent Students
Dependent Standard Verification V1 2016-2017
Dependent Custom Verification V4 2016-2017
Dependent Aggregate Verification V5 2016-2017
Dependent Household Resource Verification V6 2016-2017
Marital Status Clarification - Parent
Asset Information - Parent
Untaxed Income – Parent

Academic Progress Appeal 2016-2017
Special Conditions Request 2016-2017
BA/Grad Confirmation 2016-2017
Determination of Independent Status 2016-2017
Unusual Enrollment History Appeal 2016-2017

Forms for Admissions & Records, advising & academics

AB 540
Application for Admission
Add/Drop Form
Academic Renewal Petition
Academic Reinstatement Petition
Appeal for Loss of BOGW or Priority Registration
Articulation Request Form
Assessment Report Request (PDF fillable)
Audit Application
California Dream Act Application
Catalog Rights Worksheet
Certification Request for CSUGE/IGETC (PDF fillable)
Change of Information Request
Community Education Registration see COS Special Enrollment/Registration Form (PDF fillable)
Complete Withdrawal Form
Course Challenge Application
Course Repeat Request
Extenuating Circumstance Petition
Enrollment/Registration Form FALL/SP (PDF fillable) Summer Regisration
Extension Classes Special Enrollment/Registration form (PDF fillable)
K-12 Special Admit see Enrollment/Registration form(for students under 18) (PDF fillable)
Late Add Permit
Overlapping Classes Permit
OIT Exchange Permit request
Petition for Refund
Petition To Challenge A Prerequisite
Petition for Pass/No Pass
Petition To Enroll in Over 18 Units
Petition To Graduate (Associate Degree, or Certificate)
Petition To Modify a Requirement for an Associate Degree or Certificate
Record/Information Release
Registration Form see Enrollment/Registration Form (PDF fillable)
Residency FAQ, Directions, and Application
Special Studies Petition
Student Educational Plan Worksheet
SOU Exchange Permit request
Transcript Evaluation - Nursing Program
Transcript Request Form (to Order an Official COS Transcript)
Schedule Planning Sheet